Plastics: Opportunity Analysis, Competitive Intelligence & Market Entry Strategy
Allied Product-Segment-Market Opportunity & Entry Strategy
An un-biased, detailed analysis of potential opportunity under discussion to decided go-no-go.
A detailed meeting to understand existing client presence, strengths, weakness’ before arriving at scope of study.
- Understand the potential of market for by product, end-use application, top districts
- Competitive Intelligence including product pricing, margins and business practices
- Distribution/Channel Practices currently adopted
- Marketing/Branding activities / Incentives that work the best for dealers by state/segment
- Which Product Range to Focus by Segment/State/District
- Identify need-gaps in the market (if any)
A clear understanding on Nature & Scale of Opportunity, Critical Success Factors, Competitive Positioning, Key Districts to focus to enter the market
A structured plan which reduced internal time to evaluate and enter market with right product-mix, segment and district focus, key channel partners answering critical questions of opportunity attractiveness.